Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Card: Birthday Bicycle

I am loving all the the bicycle imagery that's been showing up in papers and stamps.  This birthday card was made for my sister who rides her bike quite regularly.

This particular bicycle was cut with my Silhouette.  I cut it once in green and once in the dark brown and then cut the green shape down until I had what would be the painted metal parts of the bike and then glued it over the brown bicycle. 




Paper
Marjolaine 6x6 Collection (BasicGrey)
Marjolaine die cut shapes (BasicGrey)
Scrap of light blue for the inside

Card Stock
brown (Bitter Chocolate by Bazzill)
olive green (Core'dinations)
blue (DieCuts With A View)

Silhouette shape
bike_C02753_1

Additional Supplies
silver mini brads
mini alphabet stamps
daisy applique
bit of lace
bit of ribbon
blue seam binding
mini green button
paper flowers and leaf (Prima)
gems
Marjolaine brad (BasicGrey)

No comments: