Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tag Tuesday Challenge #31 - A Shaped Tag

This week I got my very first Oxford Impressions rubber stamps.  The first time I ever saw them was on Louise's blog and wanted some ever since.  One of the sets is called "Afternoon Tea" and I chose it to carry out the Tag Tuesday Challenge this week.


I found a teapot clip art image online and enlarged it (although now that I see the picture posted, it looks a little like an Aladdin's lamp!)  The Basic Grey paper  used for the teapot looks like tarnished silver with chased designs on it.  Ranger Glossy Accents was used to add some interest to the teapot by highlighting the design of the paper. The "steam" is a section of a Prima crystal flourish that was applied to a piece of rigid clear plastic packaging.   The twisted cording is handmade as well as the matching tassel.

Rubber Stamps
Afternoon Tea (Oxford Impressions)

Paper
Bordeaux - Periphery Collection (BasicGrey)

Crystals (clear)
Say It In Crystals (Prima)

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Well, you put these stamps to good use! What a clever way to use the OI tea stamps. Love your shaped teapot tag.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lindy!