Sunday, March 9, 2014

ATC : Life Is Sew Good

This ATC was made for a monthly exchange I do with my BFF, Donna.  Our theme was "A Stitch In Time."  I'm linking this ATC to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the challenge theme is "Tick Tock."



Paper
My Mind's Eye 6x6 The Sweetest Thing Lavender
sewing pattern tissue

Stamps and Ink
sentiment - It's Sew Vintage - JustRite Papercraft
dress form - My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 Blush - Princess
Rhubarb Stalk ink - Memento
Tea Dye Distress ink - Tim Holtz/Ranger

Additional Supplies
buttons
rick rack
tag die - QuicKutz
vintage seam binding ribbon
pink thread
brad - Making Memories

3 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! I just wanted you to know how much I love your card! I am such a fan of anything sewing-related (even though I can't follow a pattern to save me life) and I thought this was brilliant. I adore the retro vibe it has and I really liked how you made the pattern tissue into a ribbon. The floral paper is perfect and the buttons and ribbon and thread add fantastic dimension. And of course, I love the sewing you did around the edges! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

Michelle said...

Lindy, this is wonderful! That ric-rac with the pattern tissue created such a fun and awesome element. Love it! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Anonymous said...

charming ATC! love it!