Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Card: A Heart Full of Love

This is my Mom and Dad's Valentine card - it's a heart full of love!  :)  I used sketch #332 from this week's Mojo Monday Challenge.

Mojo Monday, Valentine's Day cards, Echo Park 6x6 Be Mine Collection, Core'dinations, Silhouette SD, Making Memories,

Paper and Cardstock
patterned papers - Echo Park 6x6 Be Mine Collection
white card base from my stash
grey cardstock - Strathmore
pink cardstock - Core'dinations Core Impressions Fancy Pants Designs Refreshed Collection

Die Cuts
Love Heart #6994 - Silhouette
5 Piece Gift Tag Set #20963 - Silhouette

Additional Supplies
"X", "O", and heart brads - Making Memories Love Notes Jumbo Shimmer Brads
white seam binding ribbon - Pink Paislee/Heidi Swapp
grey ribbon from my stash
tiny pink eyelet - Making Memories
pink button from my stash

1 comment:

Donna Mack said...

OHHHHHH la la!! Very nice! I love those brads!!! The layering on this card is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!