Sunday, March 2, 2014

Card: Bless Your Heart

This is my spin on Mojo Monday #334!  Unfortunately, the paper on which the "Bless Your Heart" is stamped  looks white in this picture when actually it's very pale blue.

masculine cards


Paper and Cardstock
brown cardstock - Nennah
green cardstock - Bazzill
patterned and solid papers - BasicGrey Marjolaine 6x6
die cut shapes - BasicGrey Marjolaine

Die Cuts and Punch
Standard Circles Large and Small - Spellbinders
leaf - Spellbinders
Scallloped Circle punch  (inside)- Martha Stewart

Stamps, Ink and Embossing Powder
What Defines Us stamp set - JustRite
leaves (inside): Granola All Natural b2 - BasicGrey
VersaColor Bamboo (inside) - Tsukineko
VersaMark ink - Tsukineko
Zing! Chestnut Opaque embossing powder - American Crafts

Additional supplies
Marjolaine Glazed Brads - BasicGrey

1 comment:

Donna Mack said...

Awesome!! I love your take on this sketch!!! I LOVE what you did inside!! That is WAY COOL!!! It inspires me to work harder on the inside of my cards! It also makes me want to take out some of those papers and create away!! I haven't made anything with those papers in a LONG TIME!!!