Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tag : Blissful

I love pearls - cultured, freshwater, plastic flatback, brads...  The pearl is my birthstone so I guess I come by my love of pearls honestly!  The challenge theme for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Anything Goes With Pearls."  I'd have to say that I agree with that sentiment!


Paper and Cardstock
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye Lush Blue
cardstock - Bazzill
"Blissful" die cut - Authentique Blissful

Additional Supplies
pearl swirls - Zva
pearl brads - My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel "Lovely" brads
lace/crepe paper trim - My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Portobello Road "Party" trims
large brad - My Mind's Eye Lush Blue
ribbon - My Mind's Eye Lush Blue
yellow gem
Broken China Distress Ink - Ranger/Tim Holtz
die - Spellbinders Labels Four

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Lindy :-) the colours and pearl swirls are beautiful,, love the paper and pleated ribbon too ,,, altogether stunning :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Danielle Flanders said...

This tag is so dreamy! Love your layering! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog this morning!
Danielle